Infotech is Hiring
Infotech is looking for two (2) talented Computer Support Technicians to join our team. Infotech provides networking solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Computer Support Technician at Infotech will provide hands-on desktop, server and network support.
Some of the typical functions of a Computer Support Technician at Infotech include:
- Install and provide operational support of a client’s office network
- Troubleshoot networks and provide effective solutions
- Work with stakeholders to assess, develop and design plans for network and server infrastructure
- Provide support via telephone, E-mail, Web and onsite as needed
- 1-3 years experience as a Computer Support Technician
- Industry Certifications (A+) preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in configuring, troubleshooting and repairing Microsoft Active Directory and networking components such as Firewalls and switches.
Join our team! Send your Resume in MS Word or PDF format, quoting NT-NL-210114 in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those applicants we have selected for interviews will be contacted.