Position: Project Superintendent
Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. is a national general contractor specializing in concrete construction/rehabilitation and specialty concrete works. We presently have an opportunity for qualified candidates interested in joining our growing team of professionals in St. John’s.
- Day-to-Day management and scheduling of site activities – labour, materials, equipment and subcontractors.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring the work performed is in accordance with project requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for site reporting requirements – payroll, safety documentation, equipment tracking, look-a-heads etc.
- In conjunction with the Project Coordinator coordinate the delivery to site of all materials and equipment in a timely manner and as required by the project schedule.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager monitor project costs and budget;
- Manage/Coordinate all HSEQ requirements – insure the project work is executed with highest of quality while insuring all Health, Safety & Environmental requirements are adhered to.
Successful Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years of progressive construction industry experience in a supervisory role – superintendent, supervisor or foreman. Experience in concrete construction/restoration work is a must.
Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package (Health & Dental) and a group RRSP plan.
Interested candidates please submit application by email to Stephen.Kelly@hhcinc.ca. Please quote competition number PS0117-CB.