Position: Office Administrator
Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. is a national general contractor specializing in concrete construction/rehabilitation and specialty concrete works. We have recently opened a new office in St. John’s, NL and are presently seeking an office administrator to provide administrative support for this location.
- Tender Administration – obtain tender documents, assist with proposal/tender documentation & compilation, order required bid bonds/security, solicit subcontractor & supplier quotations among other functions
- Contract Administration – obtain/order contract bonding & insurance; assist with project start-up & planning requirements/protocol, administration of subcontract agreements, project documentation control.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable functions – purchase orders, process payable and receivable invoicing, set-up supplier accounts, reconcile invoicing & account statements, liaison with vendors and clients as necessary.
General Office Administration:
- Answering and directing calls, emails and faxes
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- General filing
- Maintaining/ordering office supplies
Successful Candidates must possess a high degree of professionalism, strong verbal and written communication skills, & strong organizational skills. Dependable and trustworthy with ability to work with minimal direct supervision is a must. Previous experience working in a construction office/environment is considered an asset.
Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package (Health & Dental) and a group RRSP plan.
Interested candidates please submit application by email to Stephen.Kelly@hhcinc.ca. Please quote competition number OA0117-CB.