Position: Project Coordinator
Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. is a national general contractor specializing in concrete construction/rehabilitation and specialty concrete works. We presently have an opportunity for qualified candidates interested in joining our growing team of professionals at our St. John’s, NL location.
- Project Administration - issuance of subcontracts and purchase orders, preparing monthly payment applications, developing, monitoring and updating project schedule, change order management and management of project submittals and files;
- In conjunction with the Project Manager monitor project costs and budget;
- In conjunction with the Project Superintendent coordinate the delivery to site of all materials and equipment in a timely manner and as required by the project schedule.
- Manage/Coordinate all HSEQ requirements – insure the project work is executed with highest of quality while insuring all Health, Safety & Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Assist with estimating & tendering of new projects – bid take-offs, subcontractor & supplier pricing, etc.
Successful Candidates should possession a Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering combined with 3-5 years of progressive construction industry experience. Previous experience working on heavy civil and/or concrete construction/restoration projects is considered an asset.
Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package (Health & Dental) and a group RRSP plan.
Interested candidates please submit application by email to Stephen.Kelly@hhcinc.ca. Please quote competition number PC0117-CB.