We’re growing and it’s happening fast! We’re fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. And right now we have immediate openings for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team.
• Full cycle responsibility for trade accounts payable – purchase orders, purchase invoices, account reconciliation and payments.
• Credit card reconciliation.
• Compliance review and approval of expense reports (policy compliance, coding and classification, tax compliance).
• Posting cash receipt.
• G/L account analysis and reconciliation.
• Preparation of financial working papers.
• Complete other projects and duties as requested by the Manager of Finance.
• Post-secondary training in business or administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Experience working in an advanced ERP environment.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve complex issues.
• Experience working with NetSuite and OpenAir would be considered an asset.
• Excellent computer skills and understanding of MS office software applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, planning, coordinating, organizing, and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as an active team member.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by clicking the Apply Online Now button to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Performance Learning is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….
Learn more about this Employer