Group zed is a privately owned and operated holding company that provides its family of companies with strategic vision and tools, setting them apart from their individual industry peers. Our portfolio of world-class and award-winning brands (Vision33, zedIT Solutions, zedSuite and Atlantic DataSystems) and its people are widely recognized internationally as the best in their field. United with a common purpose to deliver on the promise of technology to businesses, we also combine our synergies to provide the best overall solution and value to our customers.
We are currently looking for a bright and passionate graduate to join our dynamic North American-wide Marketing team in the entry level position of Marketing Assistant for our portfolio of brands. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this integral role will be based in our St. John’s, Newfoundland office and will include responsibility for a wide range of inside sales and marketing tasks, from outbound calling and lead generation through marketing administration assistance. This fast-paced position is full of variety and will provide the successful candidate with significant exposure and experience working in all aspects of marketing and communications alongside a collaborative team of marketing professionals.
- Outbound calling into small to midsized businesses throughout North America at the Executive level to develop permission based prospect lists and market key content offers
- Qualify inbound leads for potential customers received from marketing campaigns and events through phone and email follow-up
- Organize and manage targeted inside sales lists; manage list purchase vendors; track and evaluate performance of marketing list purchases
- Compile marketing campaign, event budgets and performance reports to determine ROI
- Assist with tactical execution of social media initiatives to enhance campaign performance and nurture current prospects.
- Support Marketing Manager in day to day marketing administration, process management, market research and report preparation.
- 1+ year experience working in Marketing or Business Development in a B2B environment (experience working in the software/technology industry is a strong asset)
- Passion to learn and develop professionally within the field of Marketing in the high-tech industry
- Strong attention to detail and data management skills.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak clearly and persuasively
- Business degree or diploma in Marketing
- Ability to work slightly flexible hours within a normal Monday to Friday work week to accommodate for time zone differences in Canada and the U.S.
To apply electronically, please click on the Apply Online Now button.
For more information on Group zed, please visit www.gzed.com
Learn more about this Employer