Mariner Partners Inc is a privately owned company that focuses on IPTV software and Professional Services.
Mariner was founded in 2003 and now has over 110 people on board. Marinerís innovative business strategies have expanded to reach the US, the Caribbean and Europe and contuse to grow rapidly.
Our singular focus is to contribute to your organizations' business success. Our Passion for Innovation in the Face of Complexity is how we contribute. We confidently help you achieve success through the transfer of innovative and strategic knowledge that we have gained through our years of experience. We assist you in your basic or complex IT requirements through our Professional Services Specialty Teams.
Customer service excellence is core to our philosophy.
- We constantly strive to improve the value of our business relations with our clients.
- Trust and integrity in our relationship with our customers is fundamental.
- We will manage any conflict of interest to the expressed satisfaction of our customers.
- Our minimum standard is to exceed our clients' expectations.
- We will manage our clients' time with the greatest respect.
- We believe in building long term relationships with our clients.
Mariner is a new and dynamic IT company headquartered in New Brunswick with both Product Development and Professional Services opportunities for the IT professional. We serve clients throughout Canada and the United States from offices in Saint John, Calgary, Fredericton, Moncton and Halifax.
Mariner offers market-based salaries and benefits in a client focused company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for rapid growth.
Visit us at : www.marinerpartners.com
Office: (506) 642-9000
Fax: (506) 642-9012
12 Smythe Street, 3rd floor
Saint John, NB, Canada
|Career Title||Location||Date Posted||Region|
|Senior Business Analyst||Halifax City||November 27, 2013|
|Solution Architect||Winnipeg||November 01, 2013|
|Solution Architect||Calgary, Edmonton||November 01, 2013|
|Solution Architect||Regina, Saskatoon||November 01, 2013|
|Technical Project Manager (Junior to Intermediate)||Saint John||October 23, 2013|